• Meet the light with the power to kill bacteria, mold & fungi.

  • Many do not know that traditional household cleaners are only effective at the surface level, and only meet their full potential when left on the surface for several minutes before wiping away - they may make your surfaces look clean, but infectious germs and bacteria are still present and growing.

  • The Eclipse Light goes beneath the surface to kill the deadly bacteria that is left behind, and prevent it from growing back.

  • Continuously disinfects to protect your family in between cleanings and keep your home cleaner over time.

  • There is NO UV LIGHT in any of our Eclipse lighting products, so it is 100% safe for people and pets.

Eclipse Bacteria Killing Under Cabinet Lighting


    © 2020 by The Lunasphere

    Tel: 954-464-7999